Information regarding Your City of Colby Utility Bill
The city provides the residents of the city with many options for paying their utility bill monthly.
- Send by mail (PO Box 236, Colby WI 54421),
- Pay at City Hall (Located at 211 W Spence Street)
- Pay at local banks (located within the City)
- Pay online (www.paymentservicenetwork.com, customer is responsible for the fee to pay online) If you need help making your online payment instructions are linked: Payment Service Network Instructions
- Sign up for automatic withdrawal through the City (the total amount due on your water bill is automatically withdrawn from the account of your choice on the due date) ACH form
- Utilize the lock box located near the entrance to City Hall
If you are moving please contact City Hall at 715-223-4435 to start or cancel service.
Any questions regarding your Utility Bill please contact our office at 715-223-4435.