Election Information

Where do I vote?
How do I register to vote?
What is on the ballot?
How can I vote absentee?
I moved and need to change my address, how do I do that?

All of the above questions and more can be answered at https://myvote.wi.gov

You can also register to vote and apply for an absentee ballot online at My Vote Wisconsin (link above).

If you prefer to print off a voter registration form or absentee ballot application they are attached below. Make sure to return them to the Colby City Clerk’s Office. Proof of Residence must accompany the application.

For more information you can visit:

EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request

EL-131 Voter Registration Application

City of Colby Ward Map